Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello :)

HI, my name is matt, and i'm currently a seinor taking this class for the second time. I'm studying to be a special education teacher and recently transfered to the major last semester. Outside of class, I work with special needs kids in their home. I have an autistic\adhd diagnosed brother who is just turning 6. He is the reason i got into the field i'm in and has taught me more than any classroom ever could. I play guitar as a sideproject, have built my own guitar, and am always listening to some kind of music weither it be classic rock, heavy metal, rap, techno, synth pop, classical or anything else you can think of. I'm obsessed with movies and watch them on a daily basis and by Netflix's count have seen nearly 1,000 movies\tv seasons in my life though its most likely more. i'm a very open person and am always available for questions if the need arises.

1 comment: